Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) – Asia’s largest mobile industry gathering is making a foray into India with GMIC Bangalore on September 26th, 2014.
GMIC Bangalore will bring together mobile industry executives, experts, entrepreneurs and developers at Vivanta by Taj – Yeshwantpur in Bangalore. The latest edition of GMIC Beijing in May attracted more than 20,000 attendees. In addition to Beijing and Bangalore, GMIC is also hosted in San Francisco and Tokyo.
The theme for the event is "The Next Wave Of Mobile" and the objective is to explore the current and emerging trends, technologies and business models in India’s burgeoning mobile internet industry. The smartphone market in India is the 3rd largest in the world and is slated to exceed the size of the U.S. market by the end of this year.
Speakers at the event include:
- Sachin Bansal, CEO, Flipkart
- Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi
- Hugo Barra, Global VP, Xiaomi
- Vikram Chandra, CEO, NDTV
- Rajesh Magow, Co-Founder, CEO India, MakeMyTrip
- Neeraj Roy, CEO Hungama
- Kunal Bahl, CEO, Snapdeal
- Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-Founder & CEO at Olacabs.com
- Kavin Mittal Bharti, CEO, Hike
- Karan Mohla, Vice President, IDG Ventures India
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, CEO,Paytm
- Sasha Mirchandani, Founder/Chairman Kae capital, Co-founder Mumbai Angels, and many more.
*Team Appknox is a proud exhibitor at GMIC Bangalore 2014. *
If you are interested to know more about how you can be part of the mobile revolution, come and be a part of GMIC and also visit the Appknox team at BOOTH #S-15.
See you there!