In Fintech We Build Trust - Our Banking Apps At Risk
Join a Free Session and learn how Fintech Build Trust.
Structure of the Panel Discussion
- Introduction of esteemed panelists and their backgrounds
- Small Presentation on How Appknox's platform created an impact on BFSI industry
- Moderated discussion and Q&A session
- Open the floor for questions from the audience
- Summary of key takeaways & closing remarks
What we will cover:
- Delve into banking app vulnerabilities and security risks
- Learn effective approaches to build trust among app users
- Navigate regulatory requirements for secure banking app development
- Gain industry experts' perspectives on safeguarding user data
Meet our industry experts and learn from them live.
Co-Founder & CTO
Section Head of IT Risk
Abul Kalam Azad
Head of Information Security
(Eastern Bank Ltd.)
Subho Halder CISO and Co-Founder of Appknox (Highest rated mobile Security Solution in Gartner and G2Crowd ). Subho will run you through best practices that he has accumulated from years of experience in Enterprise Security. Subho is well known in the Security industry as a master hacker and creator of AFE (Android framework for Exploitation). He has also detected critical loopholes in businesses like Google, Facebook Microsoft, Skype, and conducted workshops at conferences like BlackHat, Defcon, ToorCon, SysCan, ClubHack, NullCon, OWASP AppSec and RSA Conference.