Nigeria's Top 50 Android Apps for Finance Tested for Cybersecurity
With one of the most digitally thriving fintech businesses booming in Nigeria and the volume of critical data at risk, it becomes essential to assess the security performance of some of the most popular and trusted apps there.
Appknox delivers this cybersecurity assessment report to assist firms in the Nigerian fintech sector and their clients in understanding the level of security risks.
This report will examine the top 50 Nigerian Fintech Android apps and run them through our exhaustive security testing process to gain relevant insights.
We hope it will be useful to app developers in creating cost-effective and efficient mobile application security strategies that adhere to international security standards.
In this report, you’ll find:
- Why We Choose the Top 50 Nigerian Fintech Apps?
- Nigerian Fintech App Market Overview & Trends
- Most Common Security Vulnerabilities Found in These Apps
- Research & Testing Methodology
- What Test Cases Does Our Research Cover?
- Key Findings From the Research
- App Performance on CVSS Score
- Best Practices To Mitigate These Risks