Contribute for Appknox
Thank you for showing interest in writing for Appknox. We welcome your thought of contributing. The mobile security ecosystem thrives when we all share our thoughts and learnings.
If you’d wish to contribute we have some criteria you have to follow and a few requirements you will need to fulfill.
Do's and Dont's
- The content you submit must be original.
- We do not permit plagiarized content, and content with plagiarism will be rejected.
- Any user found plagiarizing will have their account deactivated.
- Content submitted to Appknox must be relevant, interesting, and related to the Appknox agenda.
- Post must be between 1000 to 1400 words.
- Post with good Infographic, Image and Short video will be an added advantage.
- Appknox team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing Certain Contents, Links or repetitive words.
- Please Include Content, Images, and Videos in the draft.
- We follow Zero tolerance for Violence or Hate.
Why contribute to Appknox ?
Through Appknox blogs you can reach mobile security enthusiasts, security researchers and bug bounty hunters from Fortune 500 companies across the world.
- You will share your ideas with a large array of people who visit our site daily.
- You can build your brand in mobile security.
- Add some fans to your readership.
- Collaborate with top-notch hackers to get the best content out to the world of security, who have found vulnerabilities in companies like Linkedin, Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and many others.
How long does it take you to review a post?
It usually takes a week more or less.
What posts will be deleted/rejected?
- Overly marketing-oriented links to products/service.
- Reposting same content in multiple blogs.
- Content with bad grammar or language linguistics.