Appknox Static Application Security Testing
What is SAST ?
Static Application Security Testing (SAST) can be considered as testing an application from the inside out by examining its source code or application binaries for issues based on configuration which point towards a security vulnerability.
How we stand out?
36 different test cases
Our tests cover industry security compliances like OWASP Top 10, PCI-DSS, HIPAA and other commonly exploited basic security threat parameters.Your report is then generated with threat details listed with zero false positives according to high, medium and low severity.
Perform multiple scans simultaneously
Appknox's architecture is built using multiple 'task-workers'. Each worker runs on a different machine to scan multiple applications in parallel to one another. This means that as a business you can perform multiple scans simultaneously wihout any interruption on the Appknox dashboard.
Assess your app even during development
- The CI integration feature lets you assess your app even during development or before it’s published on any application store.
- Our SAST analysis supports the three major platforms - iOS, Android and Windows.
It’s Easy to Scale up with Appknox
- Scale without incurring absurd costs on dedicated security resources or additional headcount.
- Flexibility for all team sizes.
- Quick feedback through SAST to include in your development cycle.
1. Copy paste your app’s URL or upload your application binary to initiate the scan
2. Get your static testing results overview in under 10 mins on your dashboard
3. Download your detailed security report in PDF